Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Spending precious time...

These past few weeks its been a battle trying to do some on the Hawk. I had a chance to spend time with my kids during Thanksgiving week which definitely take precedence over the Hawk. I don't get much time with them, but we I do! We always have a blast! From bowling to ice skating... to playing with XBox to remote control cars. Enough said, I just can't wait 'til I graduate again this month on the 21st. Then, hopefully I have land a job in Las Vegas to be with my kids once again.

Me and my kids... Sierrah Nilani, Elijah Keona,
and Savannah Kawehi on top of all of us!

Elijah Keona showing us how its done...

UTC Ice Skating 
Sierrah Nalain and My lovely girlfriend, Dina & Savannah Kawehi

 Random Photos...

 and the Amazing Spiderman!


No comments:

Post a Comment