Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Back to business...

It's been a few weeks since my last post. I've got lots finished but I totally forgot to take picture of everything. When you in the zone, you simple forget about the time and everything else around you.

If you really want to stand out from the rest, its the details that set you apart. Too bad I forgot to take pictures of all the details... LOL!

But what I did take pictures of is the mock up of how the bike looks... The tank still needs to get painted and the subbie need to get built. Thanks to Andrew who provided me with lots of pictures with details on How-to's, I'm ready to tackle my next challenge... MONSTER SEAT!





As you can see from the pictures... I still had a bit of work to do on the subbie. The rails where to long. I had to fabricate something to hold the rear brake light.

Almost forgot... I changed my thermostat.

New Left, Old Right... I know its obvious... hahaha

It fit perfectly in the housing... still needed to drill out the by-pass hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment