Thursday, October 25, 2012

Getting the mixture just right...

It's been a while since the last time I posted... I've been very busy with school, and I can finally say I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Networks.


Since then, I have plenty of time to play around with my hawster while looking for a job. Btw... if anyone knows of some in San Diego that can help me out with a job I'd really appreciate it. Now back to the program...

Where do I begin... back on June 7th, I changed my fork oil. I did a mixture of 10w and 15w. I made my own little floating device that tells me when to stop pouring. It worked out great!


My forks were already equipped with Race Tech Springs

Mixing the oils together...

 Old oil from one of the forks... glad I changed it.


And the BAD part is... my pre-load is stuck. I tried everything to get it to turn. 
Damn... I guess I have to pick up another one. 
Do you have one for sale? Contact me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment